Attention YCHC Patients
Our doors are OPEN during this time of need. To help limit disruption of services, while protecting our patients and staff from infection risk, we now offer virtual medical and behavioral health services.
- Physical health is important but the threat of COVID-19 affects us emotionally too. We can help if you are feeling sick, need medication refills, need supports for anxiety or depression, or assistance with navigating community resources. To speak to your provider call us at 573-426-4455.
- Dental pain or concerns? The dental clinic is OPEN for any emergency or acute dental issues. Call us immediately at 573-426-4455
- We have SAME DAY appointments!
YCHC is dedicated to keeping you, your family, and our community healthy! We are screening all persons for COVID-19 symptoms to keep everyone safe.
Welcome to Your Community Health Center Medical and Dental Clinic
Your Community Health Center has been providing quality healthcare in Mid-Missouri since 2014. YCHC staff, providers, and administration are committed to Your Community, Your Health. We proudly serve over 5,000 patients in Phelps, Dent, Maries, Crawford, and Pulaski counties.
The mission of Your Community Health Center is to provide access to high quality, compassionate, patient-centered healthcare to everyone regardless of financial, cultural or social barriers.
Every patient and staff member will be treated with compassion, understanding and acceptance.
YCHC will maintain hours, locations and services that meet the changing needs of the communities we serve.
Coworkers, peers and patients will be treated with respect and integrity.
YCHC will support a culture of employee and patient engagement to ensure a healthy lifestyle and balance.
A high-quality, customer service oriented environment will foster teamwork, employee satisfaction and patient loyalty.
Looking for a way to get involved with your community? We have an opportunity for you! YCHC is partnering with HealthTran to provide a transportation service that ensures a better quality life. You can help by signing up to be a volunteer driver in Phelps, Crawford, and Dent County, as well as, Licking. Learn more about this opportunity by visiting the HealthTran official website below.
Why Your Community Health Center?
- YCHC is currently accepting new adult and pediatric patients with Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance and self-pay on a sliding fee scale.
- We provide our patients access to comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health services
- YCHC is dedicated to the patients and communities we serve!
English isn’t your primary language? That’s ok!
Your Community Health Center is bridging cultural and linguistic barriers by use of new translation service, LanguageLine Solutions. This service interprets over 200 languages and is available anytime during business hours.
Primary Care & Pediatrics
Your Community Health Center offers Family Practice Services and sees patients of all ages for a variety of illnesses and ailments.
Our office believes strongly in a healthy mind equals a healthy life. Our Mental Health Providers are able to offer counseling and additional programs to help you with your needs.
With the number of seniors growing and their health care needs being at an all-time high we are here to assist you with this sensitive time of life.
Our office provides several different dental options. From extractions to dentures we can assist you with all your dental needs.