Volunteer Drivers Needed
YCHC Partners with HealthTran to Provide Transportation Service
Everyday people are faced with the challenge of transportation. This challenge poses questions such as:
- How am I going to get to my appointment?
- Am I going to have to reschedule again?
- Will I ever get better?
By signing up to be a volunteer driver with HealthTran, you are a part of the solution to this challenge that many people face. Not only can you set your own schedule and make extra cash, but you are making a difference in the lives of others who HealthTran serves. As a volunteer driver you receive:
- Annual MRHA membership
- Free CIMA Volunteer Excess Insurance: accident medical, liability, and auto liability
- Free technology setup and training (smart phone needed)
- Recognition and appreciation: You are part of Team HealthTran!
- Mileage reimbursement (0.80 cents per mile) 100 miles = $80
- Direct deposit weekly
Volunteers make the program successful. Without you, HealthTran wouldn’t be possible. For more information on how to get involved as a volunteer driver, visit the HealthTran official website below.